Unlock Telus / Koodo Canada iPhone X 8 Plus 7 SE 6S 6 5S 5C 5 4S
- Unlock Delivery Time: 12-24h.
- Unlock Telus and Koodo Network
- Unlock ANY IMEI Number.
If you bought your iPhone handset form Telus or Koodo Canada and you want to unlock it, here is a service you might like. Our service offers you a fast, cheap and permanent unlock of your iPhone 10, iPhone 8, 7, 6, 6s, 5, 5s, 5c, SE, 4, AND iPhone 4S. Before you order our SIM unlock service, we would like to advise you to check if your iPhone is still locked. Usually, all mobile phone device is supposed to be SIM locked for as long as two years at most, i.e., for as long as the contract with the carrier last, so if you have your iPhone for more than two years, it is likely that it is already automatically unlocked by Telus or Koodo Canada.
When you make sure that you still have got a long way to go before the unlock is automatically done and when you no longer want to wait, we are here to help you out. Here you can find more information to unlock Rogers Canada iPhone on other Sim Card.
There are many advantages that you can enjoy if you decide to unlock your Telus Canada iPhone and here is a sneak peak of just a few:
- You will unlock your iPhone by a genuine and legal service.
- You will have undamaged iPhone at the end of the procedure.
- Your warranty will still be valid.
- You will be able to use iTunes just like you did before.
- You will be able to update to any iOS version you want just like you did before.
- Once you reset or restore your iPhone the unlock will not be gone, so it will be there to stay because our service offers permanent unlock.
- You will be able to complete the unlock within 24 hours.
- You can use your iPhone on any SIM card in the world you wish.
- You can use the Telus Canada iPhone unlock service for any iPhone model such as: iPhone 10, iPhone 8,7,6,6s,6+,5,5s,5c, SE, 4, AND iPhone 4S/4.
- You can unlock your iPhone even if it is blacklisted.
Permanent SIM unlock Your Telus iPhone
Before you order our SIM unlock iPhone service you need to know a few things:
- That your iPhone is SIM locked and not iCloud locked.
- That your Apple Mobile Device is locked to Telus or Koodo and not to any other mobile network carriers.
- You need to know the IMEI code of your device. The IMEI code is a 15 digit code that is normally printed on the lid of your iPhone, but if you cannot see it there, you can always dial *#06# to find out what your IMEI code is.
Proceeding with the iPhone unlock service:
When you are sure that your good to go you need to open our iPhone unlock website and make the SIM unlock order.
First of all, you can need to select the option you like, enter your IMEI code, and pay for the unlock service.
Within a couple of hours, you will receive an email form our iPhone unlock service instructing you how to activate your unlocked iPhone.
Good luck and enjoy your freshly unlocked iPhone device.